Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thoughts on 10-13-10

As I read Mt. 17 today my thoughts were on the fact that Jesus is the Son of God and even though I have seen miraculous things and truly believe I still try to make some earthly covenant to ground Christ. I also read that we are not to fear God, a weak faith is no good and a strong faith is required. The disciples did not understand why Jesus had to die on the cross for our sins and I am not sure I fully understand why he wanted to die for mine. Sons of God are saved but strangers will perish...we need to all be sons.

All of this lead me to one conclusion...a path to follow more or less.

I need to Fear God when I think I understand him,
Because I have no real understanding of him I must walk by faith,
If I walk by faith, I will have no fear,
God Loves ME more then I will ever understand.

1 comment: